Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cast List

Due to still needing to cast some of the male roles I have not posted the cast list. However if you auditioned tonight there is a personal email for each of you ladies. Guys you will know on Thursday who has which part.

Thanks so much the auditions were a success and I think we have a great cast. I have to say you guys did what I asked as far as "Bringing it" and people I hadn't really considered surprised us!

I hope you will all accept the roles offered I'm excited about the cast, the show, and working with each of you.

And now at last, I am going to bed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just want to thank Carob for the opportunity to audition. I had fun exploring the part of Benedict and really enjoyed watching the many very talented actresses/actors at the auditions. This is a great opportunity for me to learn more about acting and feel more than ever that I want Shakespeare to be a more permanent part of my life.

Nathan Lowe said...

The waiting is killing me. LOL