Monday, March 1, 2010

Jason Wilkinson -- Claudio



This is my first stage experience in theater. In recent years I have found a love for the art of theater and have attended performances at Pioneer, Kingsbury Hall, Salt Lake Acting Company, Plan B and Hale Center Theater. I was first turned on to Shakespeare by a performance of Midsummer Nights Dream at Snowbird many years ago, and I also loved the 1996 film Romeo and Juliet with Leonardo Dicaprio and Claire Danes and the 1999 film Titus with Anthony Hopkins. I also saw an amazing performance of As You Like It at Pioneer Theater. I'm having the time of my life learning theater and I am very exited about all the amazing theater talent in our group. We have spirited, energetic, knowledgeable and dedicated players, directors and managers.

No comments: